Wednesday 14 October 2009

we love....Arty Farty Rob



Fashion is an art. Something that takes so many hours and so much thought just has to be. So when it comes to actual art I'm quite often baffled. But I found someone who I love and then just a few months down the line I found his work in British Elle and I think it's bloomin' well time he gets appreciated in the fashion world. Rob Ryan is his name. I am not going to bore you with countless dates of when he was born or who inspires him but simply urge you to take a look at this work. I swear it will make you swoon and you will want to relate to every last word and be just as in love as he is. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you some topping examples and I have coordinated them oh so wonderfully to the fashion world:




A Rob vogue cover, no wouldn't that be nice

1 comment:

  1. Hi Martha - love the page...
    If you like Rob Ryan's work (and I do too, I have brought and made his skirt for "CLOTHKITS" - check them out...)
    But I love the 'CUTOUTS' by Antony Hall (my cousin) better...
    http://dearada.typepad.com/dear_ada/2008/01/antony-hall.html
    Enjoy - Emily

    ReplyDelete