Saturday 9 January 2010

I beat Vogue

As vein and as self promoting as it might seem I had to post this.... I was ahead on trends on Vogue not once but twice!!!!!! Can you actually believe it!
First occasion was my observation of the quaint cute-ness and fabulousity of the humble cup cake which was featured in my fantasy high street blog a couple of months ago and yet, low and behold! There is an entire article on them in this months British Vogue!

But to make my head even bigger I struck the fashion jack pot again! Sex and the city is my all time favorite programme and I could honestly spend hours of my life watching it if only comedy central provided more episodes. Anyway in my sad and desperate admiration of Carrie Bradshaw I found myself hunting for my very own 'Carrie' necklace but of course saying 'martha' to be a little more alternative. And then but a month later (after many friends had found much fun in laughing at my 'fashion faux pas' ghetto gold) there on the FRONT COVER of Vogue was a name necklace and they have appeared again in this months Elle!

I never knew I was so influential! ha ha

Trend to take away from this blog?
-Ghetto gold is back
You heard it here first, well you didn't but I knew first!

No comments:

Post a Comment